Posts tagged dream
I have been busy finalizing plans for vacation. You can tell where my mind is by today’s shirt choice ……………
Here are some Sams Club & Walmart tales for this week:
* Is not feeling very productive today.
* hates that it’s raining. Other than a week or two of good weather it has sucked here in Pittsburgh.
* is bored. Someone wanna go to lunch someday soon?
* states, This is my 3rd blog today, somebody stop me!
* thinks Twitter is the devil.
* may make chicken for dinner tonight. And spinach raviolis! Yummy
* want’s to go shopping. I haven’t bought myself anything in a long time.
* want’s to go on vacation so bad! Calgon take me away! I need a beach!
* is sad the Pens lost last night. I sat in the car to hear the end. Next game decides. I have faith they will win.
* ‘s phone doesn’t ring anymore. It used to before I was working. I guess now everyone is used to not calling.
* Is determined to check out Whole Foods.
* Is determined to go to the Pittsburgh Flea, maybe I can shop for myself there.
* has tons of stuff to get rid of. Maybe I should put an ad on craigs list. I could use the money.
* wants to move out of the ghetto. Aside from a few, and I mean a few, people this area sucks!
* wants to stop bitching. Maybe I should listen to some music.
* thinks Adam Lambert is yummy. I don’t care if he is gay.
* is addicted to reading other blogs, especially ones about Pittsburgh.
* is going to my daughter’s performance tonight.
* is going to harvest my farmville farm and get off this computer!
Ok let’s start with Hilton Head Island. This is where I wanted to take my friends and I don’t think that is happening. I do love it there, its simple and beautiful. I know where everything is and I can relax here.
Here you have Las Vegas. I was invited to go here by a friend in June. I’m thinking beautiful lights, Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill, the desert, and maybe some sin ;) Hey it is sin city. Expensive I am sure.
Then we have Santa Monica, CA. I have always wanted to visit CA. Yes I want to see Hollywood and LA. I don’t much care about actual stars, although it would be nice to see some. I just want to see the place. Expensive but if I wanna go eventually.
Or how about Virgina Beach. It’s closer and probably would be much cheaper. I’ve been there before but not when it was warm and only for a day.
Anyone see a pattern? Yeah, I wanna go to the beach so bad. If I could move near one I would in a heart beat. But I will settle for a week a year. Back to brainstorming what I can afford, where to go and who to go with.