Posts tagged dream
July 20th was my last post here. Many of you know alot has been going on. With requests not to discuss certain personal issues it’s made it difficult to bother writing at all. When that’s what your dealing with, it’s what you wanna write about.
Things have been well and getting better. We did manage to go on our vacation and had a wonderful time. Hilton Head Island is one of those places that when you go, you don’t want to leave. I was ready to beg my husband halfway through SC to turn around and go back. Who cares if were broke, have no job and no place to stay. I don’t want to get stuck in PA. In my mind you just have to do it. In his mind we have to plan, prepare, find the right job, etc. The “right” job may never come. I told him I would clean toilets to move there I don’t care and I mean it.
I will be blogging about my vacation soon. The plan is to blog each day separately. My computer at home is acting up so I need to figure out how to get my camera pics on here to use. I have alot of work to catch up on at work so I am not sure how much time I will have this week but I will try to start getting it out this week.
For now I will leave you with this pic taken Friday, July 30th, 2010 ………………
I have been busy finalizing plans for vacation. You can tell where my mind is by today’s shirt choice ……………
Here are some Sams Club & Walmart tales for this week:
* Is not feeling very productive today.
* hates that it’s raining. Other than a week or two of good weather it has sucked here in Pittsburgh.
* is bored. Someone wanna go to lunch someday soon?
* states, This is my 3rd blog today, somebody stop me!
* thinks Twitter is the devil.
* may make chicken for dinner tonight. And spinach raviolis! Yummy
* want’s to go shopping. I haven’t bought myself anything in a long time.
* want’s to go on vacation so bad! Calgon take me away! I need a beach!
* is sad the Pens lost last night. I sat in the car to hear the end. Next game decides. I have faith they will win.
* ‘s phone doesn’t ring anymore. It used to before I was working. I guess now everyone is used to not calling.
* Is determined to check out Whole Foods.
* Is determined to go to the Pittsburgh Flea, maybe I can shop for myself there.
* has tons of stuff to get rid of. Maybe I should put an ad on craigs list. I could use the money.
* wants to move out of the ghetto. Aside from a few, and I mean a few, people this area sucks!
* wants to stop bitching. Maybe I should listen to some music.
* thinks Adam Lambert is yummy. I don’t care if he is gay.
* is addicted to reading other blogs, especially ones about Pittsburgh.
* is going to my daughter’s performance tonight.
* is going to harvest my farmville farm and get off this computer!
Ok let’s start with Hilton Head Island. This is where I wanted to take my friends and I don’t think that is happening. I do love it there, its simple and beautiful. I know where everything is and I can relax here.
Here you have Las Vegas. I was invited to go here by a friend in June. I’m thinking beautiful lights, Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill, the desert, and maybe some sin Hey it is sin city. Expensive I am sure.
Then we have Santa Monica, CA. I have always wanted to visit CA. Yes I want to see Hollywood and LA. I don’t much care about actual stars, although it would be nice to see some. I just want to see the place. Expensive but if I wanna go eventually.
Or how about Virgina Beach. It’s closer and probably would be much cheaper. I’ve been there before but not when it was warm and only for a day.
Anyone see a pattern? Yeah, I wanna go to the beach so bad. If I could move near one I would in a heart beat. But I will settle for a week a year. Back to brainstorming what I can afford, where to go and who to go with.